About This Course:
There is no responsibility more important in an organization than leading its people. People leaders set the tone, and their actions directly influence the culture of the organization and commitment level of their team. This 4 day course focuses on training leaders to lead intentionally, creating a culture of commitment and engagement within their team.
Leaders will be able to:
- Define their role and their responsibility to their team.
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy to strive towards.
- Identify the four most common reasons why employees miss expectations.
- Diagnose performance problems, determine the appropriate problem-solving tools and successfully resolve issues.
- Execute successfully on performance problem solving conversations with their team.
- Effectively utilize a mix of rewards and recognition.
- Develop leadership habits that are sustainable long term and are used to create a collaborative work environment
- Leverage the knowledge of their team to build commitment.
- November 15: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- November 16: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- November 22: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- November 23: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Prairie Theatre Exchange
393 Portage Ave
Bookings are closed for this event.