About This Course:
There is no responsibility more important in an organization than leading its people. People leaders set the tone, and their actions directly influence the culture of the organization and commitment level of their team. This 4 day course focuses on training leaders to lead intentionally, creating a culture of commitment and engagement within their team.
- Leaders will be able to define their role and their responsibility to their team.
- Leaders will develop a personal leadership philosophy to strive towards.
- Leaders will be able to detail the four areas in which employees miss expectations as well as the four primary reasons why employees miss expectations.
- Leaders will be able to diagnose performance problems, determine the appropriate problem solving tools and successfully resolve issues.
- Leaders will be able to execute successfully on performance problem solving conversations with their team.
- Leaders will learn to effectively utilize a mix of rewards and recognition.
- Leaders will be able to list and describe the techniques used to create a collaborative work environment and leverage the knowledge of their team to build commitment.
- October 4: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- October 5: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- October 12: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- October 19: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Prairie Theatre Exchange
393 Portage Ave