About This Course:
There is no responsibility more important in an organization than leading its people. People leaders set the tone, and their actions directly influence the culture of the organization and commitment level of their team.
Join in on our 4-day course, virtually! Participating from the comfort of your home or workplace, our program focuses on training leaders to lead intentionally, creating a culture of commitment and engagement within their team.
Who is this training a fit for? This training program provides people leaders across all industries with specific actionable strategies and tools that they can use with their teams immediately. It is also highly effective for individuals in HR or leadership roles who provide support and advice to people leaders.
See Full Course Outline HERE
Virtual Online Intentional Leadership Training will include:
- Eight 2-hour live online training sessions (completed over 4 days – 2 sessions per day)
- 1 one-on-one coaching session for each individual participant
- Access to the Making Time to Lead Workshop (2-hour series On-Demand) post training
- Package of additional exercises for leaders to use moving forward and the 10-week making time to lead guide
- An electronic workbook containing reading material as well as exercises to follow along with the material
- A PDF of the slides to be provided following the training session