Are your leaders effectively trained to identify and address concerns? Do your employees understand the conduct and behavior expectations in your workplace? Does your organization meet legislative requirements? This training will ensure leaders and employees understand what a respectful workplace environment is and their role in contributing towards that environment.
Key Topics: After this training course, employees will be able to:
- Describe why a respectful workplace is important for your organization’s success.
- Understand their role in maintaining and contributing towards a respectful workplace.
- Identify violent, harassing and abusive behaviours inappropriate in the workplace.
- Identify the options if they feel they or someone else has been subject to inappropriate behavior.
- Promote and display positive communication within the workplace.
In addition to the above, after this training course, LEADERS will be able to:
- Identify their role in fostering, developing and maintaining a respectful workplace culture.
- Describe their responsibility as it relates to leading by example, solving problems and reporting incidents.
- Be confident that their organization is legislatively compliant and that they understand the process to follow when encountering a respectful workplace issue.